What is a respondent?
- A respondent is a person who participates in your survey.
What is the difference between a Communications Enterprise respondent and an anonymous respondent?
- A Communications Enterprise respondent is someone who either:
- submitted the survey directly from a Communications Enterprise email or
- clicked the link in the email and responded.
- An anonymous respondent is someone who submitted the survey but who had not been directly sent the survey by Communications Enterprise (for example, via a link to the survey on your website).