What is a respondent?
- A respondent is a person who participates in your survey.
What is the difference between a Higher Logic Real Magnet respondent and an anonymous respondent?
- A Real Magnet respondent is someone who either:
- submitted the survey directly from a Real Magnet email or
- clicked the link in the email and responded.
- An anonymous respondent is someone who submitted the survey but who had not been directly sent the survey by Real Magnet (for example, via a link to the survey on your website).