While the Message Editor includes a variety of professional pre-built templates, many organization's create their own custom templates to facilitate quick and consistent on-brand messaging for specific types of email campaigns (e.g., welcome outreach, member renewals, calls to action, etc.).
In this article, you'll learn how to create a new message using one of your organization's custom templates.
- Navigate to the Messages tab.
- Click Create New.
- In the resulting pop-up:
- Give your new message an appropriate name.
- Select the message category you want to create it under.
- Select the folder you want to create it in.
- Click Create.
- This is where you choose your message's template. By default, your custom templates should be selected, but if not, select Your Templates from the menu to view any templates your organization has created. Simply click the desired template to create your new message featuring it's content and design.
Now that you've created a new message using one of your templates, you'll likely want to begin tweaking its content for your specific purposes. See Message Editor Overview to learn how to use the Message Editor to craft your message.