Because online security is paramount to users and the organizations that they belong to, it's important that user passwords remain secure. For this reason, you might have to occasionally reset your account password. Use the instructions below to reset or create a new password.
TIP: If you are already logged in to your account, you can change your password from the user dropdown list at the top of the page.
Reset your Password
- Enter your username and click Forgot Your Password on the Marketing Automation Professional log in page.
A new window opens to let you know that you’ll receive an email with a link to the password reset page.
- In the password-reset email, click the link to open the password reset page.
This is a single-use link. After it has been clicked, it is no longer valid.
- Specify your new password (refer to Password Requirements below for guidance) and then confirm it. These entries must match.
- When ready, click Reset Password.
MA Professional will validate that the fields match and then display a confirmation message.
NOTE: You can repeat these steps whenever necessary to change your password.
In the MA Professional system, passwords must contain at least:
- Seven characters
- One letter
- One number
- One special character (e.g., $, %, &, !)
Child Accounts Note
If users with the maintain child accounts privilege change a parent brand’s password, they’ll also change the child brand’s password.