Below is a list of recommended deliverability items to be completed prior to your first published mailing:
- Complete sender authentication on all sending domains being used to publish mail in our system. See Sender Authentication for more information.
- Become familiar with our rules of use and List Best Practices because you're using our mail servers to send on your behalf. See List Best Practices to learn more.
- Upload suppression/unsubscribe lists from previous vendor(s) and/or your current database. See Upload Contacts to learn more.
- Internally whitelist your new MA Professional sending IPs (publish and test). These are located in your account by navigating to Admin > System Settings > scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the two sending IPs. You may need to reach out to your IT contact for configuration at your organization. Refer to the Whitelisting section of the Troubleshooting page for more information.
- Your IPs are already whitelisted with most major ISPs, but it is recommended that you reach out to the postmaster at your important/larger private domains to ask them to whitelist your Professional publish IP and your "from" domain.
- Consider adding a pre-header to your mailings to encourage subscribers to whitelist your organization's "from" address. Refer to the General Whitelisting Instructions For Subscribers section of the Troubleshooting page to learn more.
- Your mail will be sent through Informz IPs, so it is recommended that you follow an IP warming plan to slowly build a good reputation. Refer to the IP Warming section of the Best Practices page to learn more.
- As you continue sending through our system, consider following our recommended best sender practices. Refer to the Maintaining a Good Sending Reputation section of the Best Practices page to learn more.