Below is a list of recommended deliverability practices to be completed prior to your first published mailing:
- Complete sender authentication on all sending domains being used to publish mail in our system. See Sender Authentication for more information.
- Review how private domains differ from public domains.
- Become familiar with our rules of use and List Best Practices because you're using our mail servers to send on your behalf.
- Upload suppression/unsubscribe lists from previous vendor(s) and/or your current database.
- Internally allowlist your new MA Professional sending IPs (publish and test). These are located in your account by navigating to Admin > System Settings > scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the two sending IPs. You may need to reach out to your IT contact for configuration at your organization. See the Allowlisting section of the Troubleshooting page for more information.
- Your IPs are already allowlisted with most major ISPs, but it is recommended that you reach out to the postmaster at your important/larger private domains to ask them to allowlist your Professional publish IP and your "from" domain.
- Consider adding a pre-header to your mailings to encourage subscribers to allowlist your organization's "from" address. See the General Allowlisting Instructions For Subscribers section of the Troubleshooting page to learn more.
- Your mail will be sent through Informz IPs, so it is recommended that you follow an IP warming plan to slowly build a good reputation. See the IP Warming section of the Best Practices page to learn more.
- As you continue sending through our system, consider following our recommended sender best practices. See the Maintaining a Good Sending Reputation section of the Best Practices page to learn more.