You have access to the same robust, powerful reporting for your campaigns as you do for your mailings. Viewing campaign-report data is a great way to determine whether your subscribers are interacting with your campaigns as desired, and it enables you to see whether you're achieving any campaign goals you've set.
View campaign reports
- Navigate to Campaigns.
- Click either the Active or Archive tab.
NOTE: Reports for active campaigns display current data. Because the campaign is still active, these results change over time as subscribers go through the campaign. On the other hand, reports for archived campaigns present data that will not change unless the campaign is reactivated and additional subscribers go through it.
- Hover over the Menu icon next to the desired campaign and select Report.
- Overview - Displays basic campaign details like its type, its activation method, a summary of subscriber activity in the campaign, a meter that displays how close you are to meeting any campaign goals you set, and the familiar benchmarking info for the Open, Click, Delivery, and Unsubscribe rates.
- Flow - Displays the canvas view of the campaign.
- Subscribers - Lists the subscribers and testers who have gone through, or who are going through, the campaign.
- Mailings - Lists the mailings that were used in the campaign.
When you deactivate a campaign, its data up to that point remains and all subscribers going through the campaign are held at the step that they occupied when the campaign was deactivated. However, if you reactivate the campaign, the reporting begins from the subscribers' last updated campaign step.