For each of your Landing Pages, you can access high-level views (such as page views and submits) and granular views that take advantage of Marketing Automation Professional's robust reporting suite.
Access the Reports
There are two high-level views (Views in last 30 days and Submits in last 30 days) that you can access right from Marketing Automation > Landing Pages.
- Views in last 30 days - displays how many views the Landing Page received during the past 30 days. A view is only counted for an active Landing Page; pages in test mode are not included in this count. If subscribers make an HTTP request to view an active page, it will register as a single page view.
- Submits in last 30 days - displays how many submits a Landing Page received during the past 30 days. A submit will be counted in the test and active modes. This is by design because it will show that your page data is being submitted properly.
Additional Reporting Columns
If you export your high-level report to a spreadsheet by clicking Export, you can include the above two columns as well as these additional columns:
- Name - The name of the Landing Page as given by the user.
- Type - The type of Landing Page: Form, Content-only, Unsubscribe, or Custom.
- URL - String of text representing where the resource can be found on the internet.
- Description - Description provided in the Landing Page properties by the user.
- Folder - The folder that the Landing Page resides in.
- Modified By - The last user to modify this Landing Page from inside Marketing Automation Professional.
- Modify Date - The date on which the Modified By user changed this Landing Page.
Reports for a Single Landing Page
You can also view reports for a single Landing Page that is either Active or Archived.
NOTE: This only applies to subscriber/profile forms.
- Navigate to Marketing Automation > Landing Pages.
- Click the Active or Archive tab.
- Select Report from the hover menu to the left of the Landing Page.
You will see all the submit activity the form has received.
If there are data for multiple days, there will be a chart depicting activity for the duration of the Landing Page's activation. This information can be tailored to include various subscriber data (Personal Info, Demographic Data, and Interests).
TIP: Click Export to export the report to a spreadsheet.