You can use Web Tracking with both Marketing Automation Professional and Google Tag Manager. These steps allow you to start collecting page views in your brand.
- Locate the basic tracking code in the Marketing Automation Professional brand (the brand that uses Web Tracking).
- Log in to Google Tag Manager and click Custom HTML Tag to create a new tag.
- Name the tag and paste in the proper tracking code.
- Click All Pages to configure the tag to fire on all pages.
- Click Create Tag.
- Click the Publish menu in the top right corner of the tag editor. Click Publish to finish.