You can view all of the surveys in your account on the Survey List page.
Survey List page's grid controls
At the top of the Survey List grid are several controls allowing you to change the view or otherwise manipulate the information in the grid:
- Create Folders - Organize each survey in a folder. Create or change folders using the Folder menu and the Edit button.
- Search - Use the search to find specific surveys.
- Customize Views - See as much or as little as you like – use Columns to modify the information contained in your grid views.
- Reset - Returns the grid to its default state.
Survey list page's tabs
Let's look at each of the three tabs where surveys are stored based on their status:
In Progress Tab
The In Progress tab shows the surveys that are not yet live or that are already completed.
Hover over a survey's menu icon to access the following options:
- The Modify Format, Modify Pages, Go Thru Wizard, and Scoring options offer the same choices, whether you're creating a new survey or modifying an existing one. (See Create a Survey for more information.)
- The Test option allows you to test a survey.
- Clear Answers removes any answers collected during testing.
- Set as Live makes the survey live and ready to be taken by survey recipients. Live surveys are moved to the Live tab.
- Copy makes a copy of the survey.
- Delete removes the survey from the list.
NOTE: Deleted surveys can be seen by checking the Show Deleted box at the top of the Survey List page, and selecting Undelete for the survey makes it active on the Survey List page.)
The Live tab shows the surveys that are currently available and public for survey-takers.
The grid contains usage information, such as how many times the survey was viewed, completed, and what percentage of viewers completed the survey.
Hovering the mouse over the menu icon to the left of the survey name allows you to access options similar to the In Progress tab, except it contains a Reports option, which allows you to view the reports for the survey.
Refer to the In Progress Tab section above for information about this options.
The Archived tab shows the surveys that are no longer active. The grid and the menu options contain similar options to the other tabs. Refer to the In Progress Tab section above for information about this options.
NOTE: Archived surveys can be returned to the Live or In Progress tabs without losing the results that have already been accumulated.