The Quick Links layout allows you to create a group of stylized hyperlinks - each hyperlink can be stylized individually.
Adding Quick Links
As with all Template Designer layouts, you can drag and drop your Quick Links onto the canvas. Simply click-and-hold the layout, drag your cursor to the desired location, and release. When you release, the layout becomes part of the template and is ready for editing.
- Stack on Mobile Version - Check this box to have the links behave responsively on mobile devices and clients.
- Separate links with - Select from one of the following options to separate your links:
- Vertical Bar
- Images - If you select image, you’ll have the option to upload a custom image. Note that using a large image as a separator can cause rendering issues. As a best practice, use small images when possible.
- Rearranging links - Click the Up or Down arrows to rearrange the links.
- Each of the links that you add (to a maximum of eight) has an associated text properties editor where you can customize the specific link (just make sure that you set the text as a hyperlink with the hyperlink icon!).
- Click Add Quick Link to add a new link.
The Style tab lets you modify the look and feel of your quick link layout.
- Border - If checked, your quick link layout applies a border with several possible settings.
- Border Style - Click the drop-down to select a solid, dashed, or dotted border.
- Border Size - Click the drop-down to set the border size in pixels (1-10).
- Border Color - Click to use the color picker to select a unique color for the layout’s border.
- Apply Border To - Check the corresponding checkbox for each side (top, bottom, left, and right) that uses the border.
- Padding - Click the drop-down list to set the padding around your quick links (0-30 pixels).
- Alignment - Click the drop-down list and select the alignment (left, center, or right).
- Spacing - Click the drop-down list to set the spacing between each of your links (0-30 pixels).