Many Template Gallery templates come with predefined images, and while these are well-suited for the template at hand, they may not be exactly what you need. Fortunately changing images in a template is simple: Just upload an image to the Asset Manager and you’ll be ready to go.
NOTE: See Template Gallery for an overview of the Template Gallery.
- For the template you want to modify, hover over its corresponding menu icon and select HTML.
- In the resulting HTML editor, click to select image you want to change.
- Click the Insert/Edit Image icon on the editor toolbar.
- In the Insert Image window, click the folder button to open the Asset Manager.
- Select the image you want to add, and click Insert.
- The image URL displays in the Insert Image window (along with the dimensions, alignment, etc.). Click Insert to add your new image.
- Click Update to save your new image in the template.
Things to note about images in the Template Gallery templates:
NOTE: You can replace the images but not edit them.
NOTE: They do not affect your account’s Asset Manager (i.e., they are not part of the Asset Manager).
NOTE: If you want to reuse an image from a Template Gallery template, copy the image URL and paste it into the Image URL field for your new template/mailing.