Workspace enables your teams and working groups to participate anywhere, work more efficiently, and reduce collaboration costs. Workspace’s integrated tools and features support the needs of teams engaged in complex document collaboration and long life-cycle projects, and its flexible nature supports a range of business activity, from routine committee work to cases where information governance is critical.
If your organization struggles to manage the proliferation of private web applications, Workspace provides a powerful, integrated, and centralized hub.
Standing committees, task forces, technical working groups, content development teams, and standards developing groups are the types of organizations that benefit from Workspace:
- Standing Committees - Provides a single system of record, enabling standing committees to concentrate on committee work.
- Task Forces and Project Teams - Results-driven teams need tight coordination and easy communication.
- Technical Working Groups - Helps technical subject matter experts share information and reach consensus.
- Content Development Processes - Supports authors, editors, and peer reviewers with document repositories and project templates.
- Standards Development - Workspace is the leading tool among industry-standards committees.
Workspace in the Project Collaboration Life-cycle
Workspace is completely configurable, with flexible permissions, roles, and visibility controls. It enables you to store all your important documents in one secure location, while being able to track and report on group participation. Send messages, share documents, create ballots, and even broadcast announcements and important information to all project participants.
- Work flow processes to help groups complete their projects
- Collaboration tools, like real-time document creation/editing, action items, and document commenting
- Transparency and traceability for organizational projects
- System of record for important organizational teamwork