As a Community Administrator, you can run a variety reports to generate data about the activity in your Higher Logic community.
As a Super Administrator, you can run a variety of reports to generate data about the activity across your Higher Logic communities.
Accessing Community Reports
From a community's Home page:
- Click Settings.
- Click Reports in the resulting menu.
The resulting page lists each of the community's available reports.
- Click View Report to generate the report you want.
Available Community Reports
The Community reports are described below.
Community Member Emails
Provides details about each email sent to members of the community, including date sent, email title, email body, and number of emails sent.
Community Members Joined and Left
Lists each user who has joined and left the community within the selected date range, and includes their:
- Member status
- User status
This report also includes the total number of current community members, which can be clicked to view the Current Community Members report (described below).
Current Community Members
For each member of the community, this report provides numerous details, including (but not limited to):
- The date they were added to the community
- The date they agreed to terms
- The date of their last login
- Whether they have a photo or have filled out their bio
- Whether they're receiving emails and notifications
- The number of threads they've posted and replied to
- The number of files they've uploaded to the community Library
- The number of blogs they've published
Provides a snapshot of the high-level information about the community's Discussion, including:
- Its email address
- Its Moderation setting
- The community members and Security Groups who have permission to view the Discussion and Library
- The contributor who posted the most messages
- General information like the number of subscriptions added and removed, the total messages posted, and the number of Recommends
Provides a graph and table showing the origination (i.e., via email or website/app) of approved new threads, and replies to messages, sent between the selected date range.
NOTE: The graph is shown by default; click the Next Page button (blue arrow) at the top-left to switch to the table view.
Lists each user who has not yet accepted an invitation to join the community, and provides:
- The date they were invited
- Their Member and User status
This report also includes the total number of current community members, which can be clicked to view the Current Community Members report (described above).
Provides information about subscribers who have created new threads, replied to posts, replied to a sender, and/or recommended posts between the selected date within the community's Discussion.
Provides details about all threads posted between the selected date range within the community's Discussion.
NOTE: Replies are not affected by the date range: All replies a thread has received since it was posted are included.