The Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Enterprise (Thrive Marketing Enterprise) Message Queue page lists your organization's unsent (canceled, scheduled, and queued for approval) messages. You can:
- edit messages and send jobs, and
- review and cancel unsent messages.
Access the Message Queue
To access the Message Queue list page:
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Messages > Queue.
TIP: Click a column header to sort on that column. Click the columns count below the grid to add and remove columns, and use the page-navigation options below the grid to access additional pages.
Searching and filtering
Use the search and filter options to limit the number of queued messages that display in the list.
To search for queued messages:
- Type letters, numerals, and/or special characters in the Search field.
The field is immediately responsive and refreshes the list as you type.
TIP: Clear the field to restore the original list.
To filter the list:
- Above the grid, click Filter Grid to select which queued messages (by status) to display.
The list immediately refreshes and the page title updates to reflect the filtering.
Your Queued Messages list
The columns of the Message Queue list are described in the following table.
|Batch Date||The date and time that the message was configured.|
|Scheduled Time||The date and time that the message is expected to be sent.
TIP: If you edit the job and change the time, be sure to review this column and verify the update.
|Account||The account to which the message belongs.|
|Type||The type of message.|
|Login||The login ID of the user who created the message.|
|Job Status||The current status of the message-send job.|
|Message Name||The name of the message as specified by the user who created the message.|
|Groups||The number of groups that are targeted to receive the message.
TIP: To view the groups: Select a message and click Review. On the dialog, view Groups in the Sent to area on the right. To add/remove groups: Select a message and click Edit Job to access the Select groups page.
|From Address||The "from" email address that was specified by the user who created the message.|
|Subject||The text that will display in the Subject line.|
Manage your Queued Messages
You can use the options that are above the list to manage your queued messages.
NOTE: Cancel, Edit Job, and Edit Message have no effect on cancelled messages.
To manage your queued messages, select a message to enable the options.
This opens a confirmation dialog.
- Optionally, add comments about the cancellation.
- Click Cancel Job to continue.
WARNING: This action is irreversible. You cannot "un-cancel" a job.
This opens a dialog with the send details for you to review.
NOTE: Some fields might not be in use in your account; you can ignore these.
- Click the HTML, Text, and Mobile tabs to see previews in each of those formats.
- When you're ready click Close.
WARNING: Do not click Cancel Job; it will do just that!
This takes you to the job configuration pages to manage scheduling, groups, and more.
- On the Setup Job page, you can change the send details, notifications, and deliverability preferences. Click Next to proceed.
- On the Select Groups page, you can add, remove, and filter out groups. Click Next to proceed.
- On the Review & Send page, you can change the send schedule and review the send-job details. Click Submit Edits to save your changes.
- On the Message Queued page, you can return to the Message Queue list page, jump to the Messages list page, or go to the Track Message page.
TIP: If you've changed the From Address or Subject, verify the changes on the Message Queue page.
This takes you to the message editor where you can edit the contents of the message.
IMPORTANT: If the message has been scheduled, any changes made now will not be reflected in the scheduled send job. If you want to send the message with these changes, you must cancel the scheduled job, make the changes, and then reschedule the send job.
On this page, you can:
- Make changes to the message content, message items, and/or RSS.
- Edit and preview the HTML, text, and mobile versions.
- Change the send details for individuals and groups.