Higher Logic Real Magnet's Events module supports several payment options, called payment gateways, that you can make available for your event registrants. For your event, you can set up payment gateways for the providers:
- PayPal Payflow Pro
NOTE: This article explains where to go to set up a payment gateway in the Events module; it is not a guide to educate you about each payment gateway or its process. You'll need familiarity and credentials for your payment provider to complete the setup.
- During any step of the event-creation process, select Event Properties from the More menu at the upper right.
- Expand the Define Event Payment Options category, and then click Create/Edit Payment Gateway Account.
NOTE: If a payment gateway has already been set up, it can be selected from the Select Payment Gateway Account menu.
- Any previously set up payment gateways are listed on the resulting page. To add one, select Add Merchant Account from the More menu.
- Select the payment gateway from the associated dropdown to navigate to a new page where you can enter the necessary credentials.
- Check the boxes at the bottom to select which credit cards are accepted.
- Click Go.
Once added, you can associate the payment gateway for an event on its Define Event Properties page. From there, expand the Define Event Payment Options category and select it from the Select Payment Gateway Account menu. Then, click Go at the bottom of the category to save the change.
TIP: To make this the default payment gateway for ALL future events, check the Save as default for all future events checkbox.