The Surveys List page is the jumping off point to create surveys and manage your existing ones. To access it:
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Surveys > List.
Create a survey
Enter a name in the Create New Survey field and click Go. If there's more than one folder, first select which folder to add the survey to, and then click Go. You'll then be prompted to move on to the next step: select a survey template.
See Create a Survey to learn more about the survey-creation process.
Select a survey to enable the following management options (discussed from left to right):
- click Edit to make updates in the Survey Builder;
- click the paper icon (Save As) to make a copy of the survey with another name;
- click the X to delete the survey (deleted surveys cannot be recovered);
- click the list icon (Details) to view the survey's details in a pop-up. From here, you can also preview the survey in a new browser window and view its tracking report.
Click the folder icon on the upper right to display the available folders; select a folder to view its assets (groups, messages, surveys, and events).
Click Manage Folders to create, rename, or delete folders (you can't delete the Main Folder, only sub-folders); click Move Assets and follow the steps to move assets to a different folder; click Close to hide the folder view.
NOTE: Assets with like purpose must be stored in the same folder. For example, if you're sending a survey to a group of recipients, the message, group, and survey must ALL exist in the same folder.
Don't see the survey you're looking for? Search for one via the Search bar and/or make sure you're viewing the correct folder; the current folder is indicated at the upper right. To change folders, click the folder icon, select a folder, and click Close.
NOTE: You may have to enable folder view first.
TIP: Click a column header to sort by that column.
At the bottom of the page, you can also change how many surveys are displayed per page, and click the page-selection buttons to navigate to any additional pages.