You can manage the discussion subscriptions for any user on the Community Subscriptions page, located in the Admin interface.
To do so:
- In the Admin Toolbar, click Admin.
- Navigate to Users > Community Subscriptions.
NOTE: Changes made here are reflected on the My Account > Community Notifications page of the user's profile.
To manage a user's discussion subscription settings:
- Search for a user using their primary email address (or AMS ID if the user is managed in an AMS).
- In the resulting interface, you can:
- Change the email address where the user's Daily and Weekly digest emails are delivered.
- Change the day their Weekly digest is delivered.
- Set override email addresses for specific communities to have a user's Discussion emails delivered to an address other than their primary or digest-specific addresses.
- If enabled, the delivery of a Discussion's emails automatically stops if a user adds it to a Daily or Weekly digest. This prevents users from receiving multiple emails containing the same content.
- Down here, you can manage the delivery setting for each Discussion (Real Time, Daily Digest, Plain Text, No Email) and add Discussions to a Daily or Weekly digest.