After a list of email addresses is uploaded into Communications Professional, it becomes a target group in the Interest folder. You can see the details of any uploaded list by viewing the upload history.
- Navigate to Contacts > Upload > History.
The resulting page lists all uploads from the last 90 days, including each upload's pertinent details.
- Each upload records the date and the user who made the upload.
- Invalid Emails are any email addresses that are missing the "@" symbol or a domain and will not be added to the newly uploaded list.
- Any Previous Unsubscribers will be recorded and removed from the new Interest before it's created.
Additional upload data
To see more data for any upload, click the Columns button above the list. To add a new column to your view, click the + icon next to any column. The left-to-right display order of columns is controlled by the top-to-bottom order of the selected columns. The order can be changed by dragging and dropping the columns.
Click Ok when finished to make the newly selected columns visible.
You can see all of the settings used for a particular upload in the Upload Selections column. Click View in this column to see all the details. This includes:
- Data Format used
- Mailing format
- Interest for new contacts
- Interest for existing contacts
- Count of uploaded email addresses