To quickly see a breakdown of publish history for your messages:
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Messages > Reports > Messages Publish History.
For each message, the table lists several high-level metrics:
- The name of the user who created it
- The latest activity associated to a message
- The date of the latest activity
By default, data is displayed from newest to oldest; to sort the table by oldest to newest, click the Activity Date column header.
TIP: To export this data to Excel, click the Export button above the list.