You have access to the same reporting for your campaigns as your messages. Viewing report data is a great way to determine if your contacts are interacting with your campaigns as desired, and it enables you to see whether you're achieving your campaign goals (if you set them).
Watch the video
View report data
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Campaigns.
- Click either the Active or Archive tab.
NOTE: Reports for Active campaigns display current data. Because the campaign is still active, these results change over time as contacts go through the campaign. On the other hand, reports for Archived campaigns present data that will not change unless the campaign is reactivated and additional contacts go through it.
- Hover over the menu icon to the left of the campaign and select Report.
- Overview - Displays basic campaign details like its type, its activation method, a summary of contact activity in the campaign, a meter that displays how close you are to meeting any campaign goals you set, and the familiar benchmarking info for the Open, Click, Delivery, and Unsubscribe rates (click Benchmarking Details in the Campaign Delivery and Open Metrics section to compare your campaign's performance metrics to the benchmark of similar organizations).
- Flow - Displays the canvas view of the campaign.
- Subscribers - Lists the contacts and testers who have gone through, or who are going through, the campaign (including the Step that they are currently on). Use the buttons above the list to search, access the column chooser, and export the list to Excel, and use the menu to the left of the campaign name to access more information.
- Mailings - Lists the messages used in the campaign, as well as information on recipient actions. Use the buttons above the list to search, access the column chooser, and export the list to Excel. Select multiple messages and click Compare to see a comparison, and use the menu to the left of the campaign name for the Edit and Report options.
Report data for Archived campaigns
When you deactivate a campaign, its data up to that point remains and all contacts going through the campaign are held at the Step that they occupied when the campaign was deactivated. However, if you reactivate the campaign, the reporting begins from the contacts' last updated campaign step.