This article details the integration between Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Enterprise (Thrive Marketing Enterprise) and the Impexium Association Management System (AMS).
- facilitates an exchange of marketing data with a push of data from Impexium to Thrive Marketing Enterprise;
- ensures that the most current data is available for marketing initiatives within Thrive Marketing Enterprise; and
- provides a display of Lead Scoring Campaigns via an embedded Thrive Marketing Enterprise page in the Impexium interface.
Before working with the integration, review the following notes.
- This integration does not write any activity data from Thrive Marketing Enterprise to Impexium.
- Tracking data is not written to Impexium. Instead, it displays only Thrive Marketing Enterprise Lead Scoring Campaigns on an embedded page.
After the integration is established, you can schedule the upload of data to Thrive Marketing Enterprise with a comprehensive, daily activity sync.
- Upload Shared Views and SQL Views
- Automatic and manual syncing of groups
- Use of Impexium fields for personalization in a message
Profile and Demographic data synchronization
Thrive Marketing Enterprise synchronizes data periodically and in real-time.
- Queries created in Impexium are the easiest way to define a segment and have it synchronized within Thrive Marketing Enterprise. This configuration allows for any demographic or profile data points to be available to Thrive Marketing Enterprise.
- The synchronization can be scheduled to run weekly, daily, or hourly. It also allows for real-time data synchronization when a message is scheduled to the segment (known as sync-on-send).
NOTE: If you are encountering failed nightly pulls of your data, it's possible that there are pre-configured upload limitations. Check with your Impexium support team to see whether this is the case; you might have to reschedule your upload time.
Impexium interface for Queries
Thrive Marketing Enterprise-Impexium Integration interface
Common query locations
This integration supports many different modules within Impexium. The different query targets will be available to select from within Thrive Marketing Enterprise.
NOTE: If you experience the error, "An HTTP Content-Type header is required for SOAP messaging and none was found", contact the Impexium Support Team to have them assist with restructuring your Query.
- Since Impexium is typically the authority of your data, Thrive Marketing Enterprise's default setting is to overwrite existing data based on the unique identifier. Both the overwriting action and the unique identifier can be decided during the implementation phase of Thrive Marketing Enterprise or during the integration installation phase.
Thrive Marketing Enterprise engagement metrics in Impexium
Tracking information in Impexium is not written to Impexium; it is an embedded page that only displays Engagement Campaigns (Lead Scoring).