You can link your organization's social-media accounts to your Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Professional (Thrive Marketing Professional) account. When you link these accounts, you can send a message to your Thrive Marketing Professional account contacts and Thrive Marketing Professional will simultaneously create a post (social posting) on your organization's linked social-media sites, thereby increasing the reach of your message. This posting includes a link to the online version of the message.
You can also take advantage of Thrive Marketing Professional's social sharing feature, which lets you insert social-media site icons in your message. With these, your contacts have the ability to share a story, an entire mailing, or a web page to their own social-media accounts.
Access your Social Accounts
To access your social accounts:
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Settings > Setup > Social Accounts.
The grid lists your account's social-media accounts that have been associated with/linked to your Thrive Marketing Professional account.
Create a Social Account
You can add social-media accounts on this page in order to link them to your Thrive Marketing Professional account.
- Click Create.
- In the pop up, select a social-media account to link to.
- The social-media site's login page will open in a new tab.
- Log in to your account and follow the steps.
Manage your Social Accounts
- Click a column header to sort on that column; click again to reverse the sort order.
- Drag the column separators left or right to adjust the width.
- Click Delete and then Delete this account to delete the social account.
- The Thrive Marketing Professional social accounts feature does not work with LinkedIn Company Pages.
- If you are already logged in to your social-media account when you select the option in step 2, Thrive Marketing Professional will automatically sync with that account. So make sure you are logged out of any social-media accounts that you do not want linked to Thrive Marketing Professional.
NOTE: There is one exception: If you are the admin for your organization's Facebook page, your personal account has to be added as well. Before you can publish, you'll select the social-media accounts where you want to post your mailing information.