Before you begin
- Review the Personify Integration Overview to answer general questions about the integration - more detailed information can be found in the Integration Guide.
- The Personify integration with Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Enterprise (Thrive Marketing Enterprise) will require the installation of the Thrive Marketing Enterprise webservice.
- The integration allows for you to connect your Personify instance with multiple Thrive Marketing Enterprise accounts.
- Ensure that your Thrive Marketing Enterprise product is licensed for an integration - you can do this by confirming with your Implementation Project Manager or creating a case via support.higherlogic.com.
- Create a case with Personify to install the Thrive Marketing Enterprise webservice - if you are Premise based you can use the installation package attached to this article to complete the installation.
- Your Implementation Project Manager or Support Representative will supply you with the following credentials for installation:
- Mail User ID
- Auth Token
- Supply the following credentials to your implementation Project Manager or Support Representative
- Webservice URL
Once the integration is completed:
- Review the integration documentation and learning materials.
- Create an upload job - in general, this upload job can be a master sync. The details for this SQL View or Marketing List could be one of your largest from Personify or it could be a new query that looks for anyone with an email address.
- Enable tracking - initially the tracking information will sync for the last two weeks. We recommend that you select every tracking activity - this can be disabled at a later point.
If you would like to complete additional testing notify the Implementation Project Manager or the Support representative assisting and they can provide options.