Your site's Open Forum community is where your members will engage with one another by asking questions in the discussion and sharing files in the library. If you'd like to moderate these messages and files so they can be reviewed by an admin prior to everyone else, read on.
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Community > Communities > List.
- Select the community in the list. In the resulting preview panel, the community's current moderation setting is shown. Click the Moderation link to update it to one of the available settings:
- No Moderation - Posts/files don't require admin approval and are added to the discussion/library immediately.
- Self Moderation - All new posts and files do not require admin approval and are added to the discussion or library immediately; however, all users who have access to the discussion and library can moderate a post or file using the Mark As Inappropriate option on the post or file page. The user will then be prompted to give a reason for marking the content as inappropriate. At this point, the content is removed and an Admin can then approve the moderation request to keep it in moderation or reject it to add it back to the community.
- Full Moderation - ALL new posts and files are queued in Moderation and require admin approval before posting to the discussion or library.
NOTE: If a Discussion is set to No Moderation or Self Moderation, the system will then apply individual moderation settings on a per-user basis (individual moderation is configured on the Moderate User page).