User profiles feature an additional tab, called Admin, that's only available to Super Admins. This tab enables Super Admins to (reference the numbers to the image below):
- Disable the user's account. See Deactivate & Delete to learn more about this action.
- View a number of important details about a user's Higher Logic account, like their Contact/AMS Key, date of last log in, the Security Groups and communities they belong to, etc.
- See the total contribution points a user has earned, along with a listing of each contribution (e.g., writing blogs, posting messages, etc.).
- See the total engagement points a user has earned, along with a breakdown of each point category.
- In this area, you can remove any Ribbons a user has earned or been assigned AND assign new ribbons.