Before you begin
- Review the Simple Data Transfer Integration Guide to answer general questions about the integration.
- Some integrations leverage simple data transfer - you'll have to work with your AMS representative to setup:
- Elections Online
- The integration allows for you to connect your FTP site directly to Communications Enterprise data.
- Ensure that your Communications Enterprise product is licensed for an integration - you can do this by confirming with your Implementation Project Manager or creating a case via support.higherlogic.com.
- Add the Higher Logic IP to the Allow List: 220.127.116.11
- Encryption: TLS/SSL Explicit encryption
- The FTP solution only supports TLS v1.2 and doesn't support the older versions of TLS including SSL v3, TLS v1.0 and TLS v1.1
- FTPS must leverage port 21 Implicit FTPS on port 990 is enabled; Explicit FTPS on port 21 is preferred.
- Passive mode port range = 3300 – 5100
Once the integration is completed:
- Review the integration documentation and learning materials
- Enable tracking - initially the tracking information will sync for the last two weeks. We recommend that you select every tracking activity - this can be disabled at a later point.