Before you begin
- Review the Simple Data Transfer Integration Guide.
- Some integrations leverage simple data transfer; work with your AMS representative to setup:
- ClearVantage by Euclid
- Elections Online
- The integration allows you to connect your FTP site directly to Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Enterprise (Thrive Marketing Enterprise) data.
- Ensure that your Thrive Marketing Enterprise product is licensed for an integration; do this by confirming with your Implementation Project Manager or create a case.
- Add the Higher Logic IP to your server's list of allowed IP addresses: 22.214.171.124
- Encryption: TLS/SSL Explicit encryption
- The FTP solution supports TLS v1.2 only; it doesn't support the older versions of TLS (e.g., SSL v3, TLS v1.0, and TLS v1.1)
- FTPS must leverage port 21 Implicit FTPS on port 990 is enabled; Explicit FTPS on port 21 is preferred
- Passive mode port range = 3300 – 5100
After the integration is complete:
- Review the integration documentation and learning materials
- Enable tracking
Initially, the tracking information will sync for the last two weeks. We recommend that you select every tracking activity; this can be disabled later.