Super Admins can enable and configure a cookie notification and acknowledgment for your Community Essentials site.
- In the banner, users can click a customizable Learn more link to read more about your organization's policy(ies) and click a customizable button to acknowledge the cookie notification.
Watch the video
Enable & configure
By default, the cookie notification is disabled and must be manually enabled and configured. To do so:
- In the Admin Toolbar, click Admin.
- In the Admin interface, navigate to Pages > Site Setup. The page opens in a new tab, which will be useful for testing your logo later.
- Scroll down to the Cookie Notification option at the bottom of the page and toggle it to YES. A set of configuration options expand.
- You can configure the following options:
This is the message you want displayed in the notification.
|Accept button text||This is the text for the button users click to acknowledge the notification (the default is "OK").|
- Click Finish at the bottom of the page to display the Cookie Notification to users when they log in. It will continue to display until a user clicks the button to acknowledge it.