Before you begin
- Review the MSCRM Integration Overview for general information. More detailed information can be found in the Integration Guide.
- The MSCRM integration with Real Magnet will require a Systems Administration user
- The integration allows for you to connect your MSCRM 2011, 2013 or 2016 with multiple Real Magnet accounts.
- Ensure that your Real Magnet product is licensed for an integration. You can do this by confirming with your Implementation Project Manager or creating a case via support.higherlogic.com.
- Complete the MSCRM integration steps:
- Provide the following credentials to your Implementation Project Manager or Support representative:
- MSCRM Username
- MSCRM Service URL
- When your integration has been enabled, you can update the Integration Settings and enter the password.
When the integration is completed:
- Review the integration documentation and learning materials.
- Create an upload job
In general, this upload job can be a master sync. The details for this Report or Campaign could be one of your largest from MSCRM or it could be a new report that looks for anyone with an email address.
- Enable tracking
Initially, the tracking information will sync for the last two weeks. We recommend that you select all tracking activities; this can be disabled later.
If you would like additional testing, notify the Implementation Project Manager or create a case.
Frequently asked questions
|Why are multiple opens recorded in my recipient's activity history?||Real Magnet reports gross opens. Every time a recipient opens a message, the open is record is scored and tracked.|
|Why are there multiple links in my recipient's activity history?||Real Magnet reports gross links.|
|When I select Upload Jobs it says that the API may be down, why?||Update the credentials for the MSCRM integration.|
|Why is there no tracking data updating to my MSCRM?||Did you select tracking data? Log in to Real Magnet and:
|Why am I getting this message? "This upload job has one or more groups to which you do not have access."||Do you have access to the group? If you have an Enterprise account, ensure that you have access to the group the Upload Job is connected to, or ensure that the group has not been archived.|
|What happens if the tracking data portion is canceled mid-stream?||Real Magnet logs the failure and re-attempts to send the data to MSCRM.|