Before you begin
- Review the Integration Overview to answer general questions about the integration.
- Ensure that your Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Professional (Thrive Marketing Professional) product is licensed for an integration - you can do this by confirming with your Implementation Project Manager or creating a case via support.higherlogic.com.
- Your Project Manager will ask for an email address to associate the API user with - this can be as generic as a support address for your organization.
Customers will be handed the API integration connection information, once that has been passed from Thrive Marketing Professional to the customer the configuration steps are completed with Naylor support.
Once the integration is completed you can send lists from Timberlake to Thrive Marketing Professional.
- Sending data from Boxwood/Timberlake to Thrive Marketing Professional
- Logging in to Thrive Marketing Professional
- Navigate to Subscriber > Upload > Upload History
- Verify you see an upload from the integration. It will have a blank user and blank file
- Click on Emails in File
- This will open the file we received from the API
- The URL will look something like this:
- The AAPI in the field name indicates that we are receiving the information