The Online Community Library Entries page is being redesigned to give it a fresher and more modern look -- and to offer a more functional user experience.
As a Super Admin, you can enable the preview in order to check out the new layout and features.
If you haven't already, just click Enable preview in the banner message.
After the page refreshes, you'll be in the preview and have a chance to "kick the tires."
IMPORTANT: This preview is a work in progress, "first look/sneak peek" opportunity of the new widget.
You cannot manage (edit, delete, boost, etc.) your library entries in the preview because it is non-functional.
You must disable the preview in order to manage your Library Entries.
A few things to note about the Library Entries page preview.
- The preview is available to Super Admins only.
- When you enable it, it is visible to you only and you can disable it at any time.
NOTE: You must click Turn off preview in the banner to disable the preview. If you log off the site and have not clicked this, the Library Entries page will open in the preview mode on your next log in.
- The preview reflects a dynamic work-in-progress; as we continue our redesign efforts, what you see in the preview might change from one visit to the next.
Watch the video
What to expect
We are working to ensure feature parity with the existing Library List widget. This includes building:
- Admin tools to bulk move and delete library entries
- Admin ability to drag and drop to rearrange and manage folders
- Admin ability to pin library entries
- Admin ability to boost library entries in topic communities
- Display related library entries
- Option to surface tags on library entries in the list
- Search for entries in a library
- Follow library entries
- Multiple file entry view
- Details page for library entries
- Various other features and functionality
There will be new updates every week and we will notify Super Admins when there is feature parity with the existing Library List widget.