The Messages Review page lists all the messages in your Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Professional (Thrive Marketing Professional) account that are currently in review. You can manage your In-Review Messages right on this list page.
NOTE: The management options on this page can only be performed on individual messages.
Access your In-Review Messages
To access the list of In-Review Messages:
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Messages > List.
- To the right of the page title, click the down arrow and select Review.
List pages tips
When working on list pages, remember:
- Click a column header to sort on that column; click again to reverse the sort order.
- Click the columns count below the list to add and remove columns in the current view in order to customize the list with exactly the data you want to see.
- The Name column is hard-coded to display; you cannot hide this column.
- You can click-and-drag a column divider in the list header to resize the width of the column.
- Changes to the displayed/hidden columns and column widths will remain in effect until you change them, even if you navigate away from the page.
In-Review Messages actions & options
This article focuses on the actions that are specific to managing the Messages on this list page.
NOTE: The options that are available in the upper right of the page (Calendar, Folders, Search) are identical on all Messages list pages and are described in Manage Messages (Informz).
In-Review Messages actions are accessible via the buttons and menu options shown below.
The Preview Panel
When you select a message, its dedicated Preview Panel opens on the right and displays message and review details.
- Click the message again to deselect it and close the Preview Panel, or click the X on the Panel.
Manage your In-Review Messages
These options are not enabled by default. You must select a message to enable them.
- Click a Message to select it.
- Refer to the following table for options and their actions.
|End Review||End the review and prevent any further commenting.
In the dialog, click Yes, end the review to continue; click No, leave it active to cancel.
|View Comments||Access the in-review Message in the Reviewer tool.|
|More > Add Reviewer||Add a reviewer.
In the dialog, specify the reviewer's email address and click Add. To add more reviewers, repeat this process.
NOTE: The Current Reviewers field displays the current reviewers and the number of comments each has made; these counts align with the number of comments that are listed in the Preview Panel.
|More > Change Due Date||Change the end date of the review period.
In the dialog, select a new date and time, and click Change.
|More > Edit||To make changes to the Message in the Designer.
NOTE: Editing the Message does not affect the version in the Reviewer tool. The Message creator can make changes based on the reviewers' comments without having to wait for the review period to end.
|More > Resend Invitation||To resend the original review invitation. This is a good way to remind reviewers of the request.
In the dialog, click Yes, resend the invitations.
Export the list of Messages
You can export the list of messages from this page to a CSV file.
The exported file will contain all of the list columns, irrespective of which currently display on the page.
To export the list:
- Click the export icon in the upper right.
- Navigate to where you want to store the file, give it a memorable name, and click Save.
TIP: Navigate to the saved file and review it.