This article walks you through how to update your Higher Logic Thrive Community (Thrive Community) site name in the mobile app, as well as a few of its colors.
Watch the video
Access app color settings
- In the Admin Toolbar, click Admin.
- Navigate to Settings > Mobile App.
The resulting page lists several options, along with an interactive phone image that updates in real time as you make changes to app colors.
- If you make any changes, click Publish at the bottom of the page to apply them.
- Click Reset at the bottom of the page to revert ALL changes you've made since your last publish.
- You can also click the Reset links next to the three color options to revert them to their previous setting since your last publish.
Mobile site name
|Your Thrive Community site name displays in the app header, on the Feed tab. Site names have a 90-character limit.|
Primary app color
|This color is used for the header background, buttons, and small accents.|
Color on primary
|This color is used for all text and icons on the primary app color.|
|This color is used for the new content indicators on the bell and envelope icons.|