IMPORTANT: YourMembership is retiring its SOAP API on March 31, 2022.
This article provides important information for Higher Logic Thrive Community (Thrive Community) customers whose accounts are integrated with YourMembership via the current SOAP API.
NOTE: The information in this article applies to Thrive Community customers only.
What Higher Logic is doing
To help our customers who are impacted make this transition as easily as possible, Higher Logic is:
- working now to notify you so that you can be properly prepared and
- building a new integration for the new YourMembership REST API.
Your current YourMembership integration
Note the following important points about your current integration with YourMembership.
- When the SOAP API is retired on March 31, 2022, it will no longer function.
- Your current integration with YourMembership will no longer be supported.
- Your current integration must be migrated before March 31, 2022 to ensure minimal disruption.
- Your current (SOAP API) integration and the new (REST API) integration (i.e., both APIs) can be enabled at the same time.
NOTE: Upgrading to the new (REST API) integration requires that the YourMembership Community feature also be upgraded. You can make the request at email@example.com.
New integration information
It's important to note that migration to the new YourMembership integration (i.e., the REST API) is optional.
If you decide to migrate and have questions, review the following FAQs -- there's probably an answer to your question. If not, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|When will the new integration be available?||We are targeting the 3rd quarter of 2021. Updates will be posted to the Higher Logic Announcements page.|
|What is the migration path?||Our plan is to ensure that you are seamlessly migrated from your existing YourMembership provider to the new provider.|
|Will upgrading to the REST API be required?||Yes, the new YourMembership integration is based on a REST API, so upgrading to it is required.|
|Does the new integration offer any new features?||Currently, there are no plans to add new features. All existing features and functionality of the current integration will remain intact.|