Automation Rules are "virtual community assistants" that you can use to automate some of the repetitive tasks in your site. You can run the associated reports in order to:
- see how many Contacts are affected by your Rules,
- see which Rules ran during a specified time period, and
- review the conversion data to better understand the effectiveness of your Rules.
To access the Automation Rules reports:
- In the Admin Toolbar, click Admin.
- Navigate to Automation > Reports.
TIP: If the value in a column is blue text/number, it is a link. Click the link to, for example, view details, visit a member profile, read a blog, or go to a community.
|Converted||Lists the Rules that have run during the specified date range and which have an associated conversion rule.
NOTE: Total values are for the "life span" of the Rule, as opposed to the specified date range.
|Rule History||Lists the Rules that have run during the specified date range along with rule-specific details (such as Execution Method, Rule Type, and Users Affected).
TIP: Use this report to quickly see how many Contacts are affected by your Rules.
Some Admin reports include "unique" values. To learn more, see Understand unique values.
- Manage Automation Rules
- Automation Rules section of the knowledge base