The Glossary in your Higher Logic Community is a custom repository for definitions and explanations of words, phrases, and terms that are used within your organization. The associated reports give you a few options -- in-depth or high-level -- for monitoring your Glossary entries. You can:
- see each Glossary term and its definition,
- see who created, updated, commented on, and recommended a term, and
- see the dates on which a term was created and last updated.
To access the Glossary reports:
- In the Admin Toolbar, click Admin.
- Navigate to Community > Reports.
- Click the Glossary tab.
TIP: If the value in a column is blue text/number, it is a link. Click the link to, for example, view details, visit a member profile, read a blog, or go to a community.
|Glossary - Top 10 Reports||This three-part report lists the top 10 most viewed, most recommended, and most commented on Glossary entries, along with counts for each activity.|
|Glossary Details||Lists each Glossary term, its definition, and who created, updated, commented on, and recommended it. You can also see the dates on which the term was created and last updated, as well as its current status. The Revisions column displays the number of updates.|
|Glossary Entries Per Author||Lists all Company and member records that have created a Glossary entry.|
Report management options
- There are several options at the top of each report that you can use to navigate, refresh, and export its data.
- Some reports feature additional options, such as filtering data via date ranges or choosing specific items to report on (e.g., a specific Automation Rule or community).
All of the available options are described in Admin Reports.