Higher Logic gives you the ability to track and reward your community members' volunteering activities. As you manage and monitor your volunteer program, it's crucial that you have the related data available in reports. The Volunteer reports make it easier for you to:
- see who is applying for which volunteer Opportunities,
- see the status of volunteers' applications,
- see who has been nominated for an Opportunity,
- review points awards for volunteering, and
- see what Opportunity Types you have, how many are active, and important details, such as total volunteers needed.
To access the Volunteer reports:
- In the Admin Toolbar, click Admin.
- Navigate to Programs > Volunteer > Reports.
TIP: If the value in a column is blue text/number, it is a link. Click the link to, for example, view details, visit a member profile, read a blog, or go to a community.
|Applicant Cards Per Opportunity
|A "profile page" for each user who applied to the selected Opportunity. The results can be refined by the status (Pending Approval, Approved, Rejected) of the applications and viewed by clicking through the records.
|Applicants by Opportunity
|Lists the applicants who applied to the selected Opportunity and the status of their applications. The results can be refined by the status.
NOTE: The Excel export file is unique in that it includes personal details of the applicants.
|Nomination Report by Opportunity
|Lists the users who were nominated for the selected Opportunity during the specified date range, along with who nominated them and the date. The Application and Completion dates determine the period during which the nominee can earn the specified points.
|Lists the Opportunity Types, how they were submitted, and the number of active Opportunities for each Opportunity Type.
|Volunteer Opportunities by Opportunity Type
|Lists Opportunities of the selected Opportunity Type. The report includes:
TIP: You can uncheck the NULL box to specify a "look-back" date for this report in the Start Date field.
|Volunteer Opportunities by Submission Type
|Lists Opportunities of the selected Submission Type. The report includes:
Some Admin reports include "unique" values. To learn more, see Understand unique values.
Report management options
- There are several options at the top of each report that you can use to navigate, refresh, and export its data.
- Some reports feature additional options, such as filtering data via date ranges or choosing specific items to report on (e.g., a specific Automation Rule or community).
All of the available options are described in Admin Reports.