In a community, the Experts Directory is a way for industry leaders and subject-matter experts to create and manage an Expert Profile so that others can review their credentials and connect with them. The associated Speaker reports provide information on:
- the number of available active speakers, per country, and
- the countries that the speakers have indicated they are willing to travel to and speak in.
To access the Speaker reports:
- In the Admin Toolbar, click Admin.
- Navigate to Programs > Expert Directory.
TIP: If the value in a column is blue text/number, it is a link. Click the link to, for example, view details, visit a member profile, read a blog, or go to a community.
|Speakers Per Country||Lists the number of available active speakers, per country, based on the address listed in a speaker's Expert Profile. You can also view the number of speakers per state/province where available.|
|Speakers Per Speaking Country||Lists the number of active speakers who are willing to speak in which countries, based on each speaker's personal selection. The report also includes counts of how many speakers do and do not require a fee and/or reimbursement of travel expenses. You can view which speakers have these requirements.|
Some Admin reports include "unique" values. To learn more, see Understand unique values.
Report management options
- There are several options at the top of each report that you can use to navigate, refresh, and export its data.
- Some reports feature additional options, such as filtering data via date ranges or choosing specific items to report on (e.g., a specific Automation Rule or community).
All of the available options are described in Admin Reports.