If your Higher Logic Community is licensed for Workspace, you can access several Workspace-specific reports. You can view:
- High-level count-based summaries on Groups, Users, and Companies, and
- More in-depth and customizable data on usage and activities for Groups, Users, and Companies.
To access these reports:
- In the Admin Toolbar, click Admin.
- Navigate to Workspace > Reports.
The reports in this section provide count-based summaries.
You can see, for example, the numbers of active and inactive Companies, but not the names of the Companies. (Check the Status column of the Usage By Company Or Person report.)
- Click a tab to see the associated counts.
|Groups||Lists various counts, such as the numbers of:
|Users & Companies||Lists the numbers of:
|Comment Tracker||Lists the number of Comments|
These reports provide more in-depth data than the Summary reports.
TIP: To preserve this main Reports page while you access these reports, right click a report title and choose the "new tab" or "new window" option.
Use these reports to see:
- Usage data for All Users and All Companies
- Activities-based (Sent Mail, Join Requests, and All Groups Activities) reports
TIP: In addition to the activities reports that are linked, you can select from the numerous activities listed in the dropdown.
- Which Groups are the top-10 most active and top-10 least active in the Usage Statistics report which has a time period-picker dropdown
- The list-based Group Roles Report that you can customize by Role, Group, and Status, and then export as a .CSV file
You can download files of these two reports in .CSV format.
- The projects report provides data such as the Project ID and name; the type; current state; contact name; scheduled start and finish dates; contributions information; percent complete; and other data for each Project.
- The activities report provides data such as the activity ID and name; the associated Project and its ID; scheduled start and finish dates; and other activity-specific data.
TIP: Use these reports in conjunction with one another to get a complete picture of how your Projects are progressing and which aspects might require attention.
To download the report files:
- Click the Projects Reports tab.
- Download Projects to export the projects report.
- Download Project Activities to export the activities report.
- Navigate to where you want to store the report file, give it a memorable name, and click Save.
- The Workspace section of our knowledge base