Higher Logic provides dozens of widgets that you can use to:
- modernize the look of your community pages,
- enhance the usefulness of your site, and
- increase member engagement.
In this article, we'll focus on widgets associated to our Discussions module.
Access the widgets
To access the widgets:
- On the Admin Toolbar, click (or right click for a new tab) Edit Page.
- In Page Designer, click the Build tab and scroll down to the Widget section.
- Use the Category dropdown and/or the search field to more quickly find a specific widget.
- Widgets are grouped and accessible from their own category in the dropdown.
- Select the All category to view the complete list of widgets.
- As you add and configure widgets (see Build Page Layout and Content), it's a good idea to occasionally click Save.
- After you add widgets to your community, be sure to click Publish.
|Discussion Thread Digest||List of discussion threads
NOTE: This widget is "pre-loaded" on the Discussions page, and should be used on that page only.
|Discussion Thread View||List of all discussion posts in the selected thread|
|Moderation Approval||Interface where Admins can approve/reject discussion posts|
|Post Message||Interface where users can create a discussion post|
|Print Message||Interface that shows a message in a printable format
NOTE: This widget should be used on the Digest Thread View page only.