Higher Logic provides dozens of widgets that you can use to:
- modernize the look of your community pages,
- enhance the usefulness of your site, and
- increase member engagement.
In this article, we'll focus on widgets associated to our Event Manager module.
Access the widgets
To access the widgets:
- On the Admin Toolbar, click (or right click for a new tab) Edit Page.
- In Page Designer, click the Build tab and scroll down to the Widget section.
- Use the Category dropdown and/or the search field to more quickly find a specific widget.
- Widgets are grouped and accessible from their own category in the dropdown.
- Select the All category to view the complete list of widgets.
- As you add and configure widgets (see Build Page Layout and Content), it's a good idea to occasionally click Save.
- After you add widgets to your community, be sure to click Publish.
|All Events List||Lists all community and public events|
|Event Presenters||List of event presenters for the main event|
|Event Registrants||List of event registrants for an event|
|Events Calendar||Displays a standard 1-month calendar, populated with the community's events|
|Manage Registrant Roster||Interface for Admins to manage event registrants|
|My Registrations||Interface for users to manage their event registrations|
|Simple Registration||Interface for users to register for Simple Registration events
NOTE: This widget must be used on the Simple Registration page only.