When Member Management is enabled in a community, the Membership page is automatically added to your users' profiles. The Membership page lists any current memberships and is a way for users to:
- view their personal membership history and
- access their membership-payment invoices.
Access the Membership page
Users can access their profile Membership page in two ways.
- Select Membership from the Member Profile bubble dropdown and be navigated directly to the page.
- Access their profile and click My Account > Membership.
The Membership page displays information about the current membership plan.
The section on the right is especially useful because it updates with information about:
- membership expiration and renewal,
- renewal payments,
- whether auto-renew is available, and
- an option to stop a scheduled auto-renewal payment.
TIP: During a member's renewal window, this section might include (as applicable/necessary) information about plan changes and/or payment issues.
All of your memberships are recorded and saved in the system.
- Click View history to open a dialog with a complete list of the memberships you've purchased.
Each membership listing includes:
- price and date information,
- any notes about the membership that were added by a Super Admin, and
- a link to its invoice.
All of your memberships have their own invoice that you can print and/or save for your records.
- Click Print Invoice to open the invoice for any of your memberships.
In the print dialog, you can print the invoice and/or save it as a PDF.
TIP: You likely received a receipt from Stripe upon check out for each membership purchase. Printing the Stripe receipt and the invoice is a great way to file for reimbursement.