This article provides high-level information about Higher Logic Thrive Community's (Thrive Community) Push and Upload integrations with third-party AMS/CRM databases.
Push integrations use the Higher Logic Push API to enable a one-way sync of records from an AMS/CRM to Higher Logic.
- Higher Logic maintains the Push API and the necessary supporting documentation.
- Each customer and/or vendor will develop, test, and maintain their Push integration based on the Higher Logic documentation.
Upload integrations are spreadsheet-based; they do not require an API or other direct connection between Higher Logic and your AMS/CRM.
- Higher Logic provides spreadsheet-based templates that customers can use to upload and update member records.
- Higher Logic maintains the necessary supporting documentation.
- Higher Logic maintains the user interface through which customers upload their spreadsheets.
- Each customer will manage their own member records (via spreadsheet uploads) based on the Higher Logic documentation.