This article details a current Known Issue. When the issue is resolved, the article will be archived.
TIP: See Known Issue Descriptions & Targets for Resolution for information about how Higher Logic classifies issues and the associated target-resolution times.
When creating or editing an event, two features are not functioning in the Description field editor:
- You cannot insert a hyperlink.
- You cannot edit the HTML source code.
This workaround works both when creating events or editing them.
- When clicking to either create or edit an event, the Edit Event dialog displays.
- Immediately scroll down to the bottom of the dialog and click Cancel to close it. (If you were in the middle of creating an event, go ahead and save it first so you don't lose your work. Then, continue with step 3.)
- Once again click to either create or edit an event.
- This time, the Edit Event dialog will allow you to use both the HTML Source code editor and the Insert link dialog.
Closing and re-opening the Edit Event dialog like this removes the bug preventing you from using these tools.
- Severity: Moderate
- Resolution: No target timeline.
- Reference ID: 16818 and 16789