The Reports list page is a convenient, centralized list of all the Admin-based reports in your community site.
TIP: This Admin page does not include the community-based reports that are specific to user engagement in an individual community. Those are accessible in each community's Settings area and are described in Individual Community Reports.
NOTE: The Reports list page does not replace the topic-specific Report links in the Admin navigation (e.g., Users > Reports and Events > Reports). They are still intact and link to the respective Reports pages.
Access the list of reports
The Reports list page is a great way to easily access a variety of reports without having to navigate to different areas of the Admin interface.
To access the list of reports:
- In the Admin Toolbar, click Admin.
- Navigate to Reports > List.
The Reports page provides a list of all Admin reports.
NOTE: Reports for optional modules (e.g., Ideation, Volunteer Manager, Mentor Match) display only if your account has licensed those modules.
- By default, the list is sorted alphabetically (A – Z) on the Report Name column.
- Click the Category column header to alphabetically sort the list on that column; this also groups the reports by category, making it easier to find related reports.
- When you click a report to select it, the Preview Panel opens and displays the full description of the report.
View a report
The View button is not enabled until a report is clicked.
To view a report:
- Click a report to select it.
- Click View in the upper right.
The selected report opens in a new tab.
TIP: The report-page options are described in Report management options.
Search for reports
You can use the search feature to quickly locate a specific report or a group of reports that have something in common.
- The search is initiated on the first typed character. The list automatically refreshes as you type, and the results become more refined with additional characters.
- The search queries all columns.
- Click the X to clear the search field and restore the original, full list.
The following articles provide information about the Admin and community-based reports that are available in your account.
- Admin & Community Reports is a Getting Started article that offers a high-level look at both types of reports, including how to access the reports in the Admin interface and in a community.
- Admin Reports describes the set of report-management tools that are on each report page; discusses how to interact with report data and access sub-reports; and provides a table of report titles that link to their dedicated articles.
- Individual Community Reports lists and describes the community-based reports that you can generate in order to get a detailed view of user engagement in specific communities.
- Scheduled Reports describes how to manage (create, edit, delete, and more) your schedules on the Report Schedules page and the options on the Exported Reports page.