The Online Community product gives your organization or business the tools it needs in order to create private, secure communities that drive interactions, knowledge sharing, and engagement among your members and customers.
Higher Logic communities promote relationship-building and introduce new ways of communicating, collaborating, and staying in touch. Your organization can connect directly with members to get a clear understanding of what they want, where they are, and what makes them tick.
View the various knowledge base articles to learn how to make the most of your Online Community product.
Site design & settings
- Site Management covers site navigation & content; password policy and Terms & Conditions; site setup, analytics, advertisements, and more.
- Community Management has articles that'll help you manage email templates; community discussions and libraries; community types; and other admin tasks.
- The Member Management section is all about managing the people in your account. Learn about the different admin levels; moderation; security groups; and of course, managing your users.
- Event Manager is a module that you'll want to use to create and manage events for your communities. Learn about the different types of events; how to set up payment providers; and manage event presenters and registrants.
Check out some of the other programs.
- Mentoring and Volunteering are two modules that encourage your members to get more involved.
- Blogs, Discussions, and Ideation keep them engaged with one another.
These are just a few of the tools, features, and programs that you have at your disposal to make your community a living and engaging environment; an environment in which your members feel that they are an integral part.