Your organization can create unlimited Categories to group idea and feedback submissions into organization-approved categories for easier cultivation and management. During submission, users can group their idea into one of your organization's custom Categories, and admins can update a submission's Category at any time, if needed.
TIP: Submissions can also be filtered by Category for efficient searching and management.
To create and manage Categories:
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Feedback > Ideation > Categories.
Watch the video
NOTE: This video is a comprehensive Ideation overview. Ideation Categories are discussed starting at 00:14:19.
Create a Category
- Click the plus sign to the right of the page title.
- Give your Category a name.
- Set whether it's active. This determines whether users can apply this Category during submission.
- Click Save.
Select a Status to enable the following functionality:
- Click Edit to update its name and whether it's active.
- Click Delete to delete the Category.
NOTE: If deleting a Category that is currently in use, you'll be notified in the pop-up shown below. At this point, you have two options: (1) Select a new Category to move the idea(s) to and click Move and Delete to move them before deletion OR (2) click Delete to remove the Category from the associated idea(s).