In Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Enterprise (Thrive Marketing Enterprise), an asset (e.g., message, group, and campaign) is 'owned' by the individual who created it. Other users cannot use or change assets that they do not own -- unless the Enterprise feature is enabled in the account.
If the Enterprise feature is enabled, Admin users can share assets among users in your Thrive Marketing Enterprise account in two ways:
- Create Teams, and assign users as members of the Team. After being assigned to a Team, a member's assets become visible to and usable by ALL of the other members of that Team. Additionally, those other Team members can also collaborate on those assets.
- Via shared logins, which is a "one-way-street" approach of giving one user access to one or more other user's assets. Keep in mind that if you want two users to share each other's assets, you must assign that access for each user. In other words, if you give John access to Bob's assets, Bob does not automatically have access to John's.
NOTE: Assets, such as images, text and document files, and .pdf files are not subject to these Enterprise Assignment restrictions.
TIP: See Manage Users for details on how to create, edit, and delete Teams; manage user permissions; and manage Enterprise assignments.
Below is a list of assets available in Thrive Marketing Enterprise. The Treated as Enterprise Asset column indicates whether Enterprise sharing rules apply to the asset. There are three possibilities:
- Yes - If the Enterprise feature is enabled, users will not be able to edit assets of this type that have been created by another user, unless they are on the same Enterprise team.
- No - These assets are visible to all members of an account, regardless of whether Enterprise is enabled.
- Configurable - You can choose whether Enterprise sharing rules apply to this asset. The default is Yes. To change Enterprise sharing rules for an asset, create a case.
|Asset||Treated as Enterprise Asset?|
|Account Level Custom Fields||Yes|
|Ad Hoc Email group||Configurable|
|Approved Sender Approvees||Yes|
|Dynamic Content Blocks||Yes|
|Enhanced Personalization Fields||Yes|
|Filter Out Domain||No|
|Google Analytics Domain List||No|
|Google Analytics Profiles||No|
|Integration Unsubscribe Mappings||Yes|
|Marketing Automation Campaigns||Yes|
|Marketing Automation Link Labels||Yes|
|Marketing Automation Tags||Yes|
|Pre-defined Billing Code||Configurable|
|Pre-defined From Field||Configurable|
|Pre-defined Mapping Upload||Yes|
|Pre-defined Subject Line||Configurable|
|Reply to Address||Configurable|
|Send Limit Rule||No|
|Send Page Profiles||Configurable|
|Upload and Link Document||No|