Web Tracking Target Groups are very similar to action-based Target Groups: While action-based Target Groups allow you to create lists of your subscribers based on actions they have or have not taken with your mailings, Web Tracking Target Groups allow you to create lists of your subscribers based on actions they have or have not taken on your site.
Are your campaigns and mailing Target Groups hungry for more subscribers? Web Tracking target groups are great for feeding subscribers into campaigns. They also allow you to easily create Target Groups to help you follow up with subscribers to nurture their interest in different topics or information that they have accessed on your web site.
Create a Web Tracking Target Group
To create a Web Tracking Target Group:
- Navigate to Subscribers >Target Groups, and click Create.
- In the pop-up window, select Web Tracking.
- Name the Target Group and choose a folder to store it in.
- Specify a date range as to when the actions will happen, or have happened.
- Select an action to target.
- After selecting an action, you then must set its criteria below.
- Lastly, click Create Target Group.