Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Enterprise (Thrive Marketing Enterprise) gives you the ability to integrate Thrive Marketing Enterprise with your Salesforce CRM.
Salesforce user permissions
This integration requires a Salesforce license with access to Leads, Contacts, and Reports, with the following additional settings.
- Run Reports
- Export Reports
- Custom Object Permissions: Read, Create, Edit, Delete, View All, Modify All
- Real Magnet Activity History: Read, Create, Edit, Delete, View All, Modify All
- Contacts: Read, Create, Edit, Delete, View All, Modify All
- Leads: Read, Create, Edit, Delete, View All, Modify All
- This user must be a marketing user
- This record will be used for programmatic access via the API. It should not have a periodic password-reset requirement, which would result in complete outages in the integration.
NOTE: If you are creating a user, use a username that identifies your organization, such as email@example.com.
NOTE: Whether creating a user or using an existing one, set the contact Email Address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basic Salesforce integration
NOTE: This level of integration is required for the Thrive Marketing Enterprise integration.
The first level for Salesforce integration connects Salesforce leads and contacts to Thrive Marketing Enterprise recipients. Information is shared between the systems based on a unique Salesforce ID. Messages sent to the recipients can be added to the Salesforce activity history. You can configure the integration to update the information in Salesforce, Thrive Marketing Enterprise, or both based on changes in the other system.
- Install & Configure Salesforce
- Differences Between Salesforce Integration V1 and V2
- Add Real Magnet Activity History to Salesforce Reports
Salesforce integration with Real Magnet
NOTE: This level of integration requires that the basic Salesforce integration already be installed.
Customers who use Real Magnet can also connect their automated campaigns to Salesforce to make marketing easier than ever before. Leads and contacts can be created in Salesforce when recipients respond to your campaigns. Assign points to prospects based on criteria you specify. Meanwhile, all this information can be made available to your entire company through your existing Salesforce platform.