This article walks you through the integration process and points you to other articles that you might find helpful along the way. Our goal is to help break down the process and details for you to make your integration easy and seamless.
The most frequent question we get is “How does the Altai integration with Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Professional (Thrive Marketing Professional) work?”
- The Thrive Marketing Professional for Altai integration lets you leverage the abilities of Thrive Marketing Professional and Altai into a powerful email marketing pairing. Altai, an association management tool built on Microsoft CRM works alongside Thrive Marketing Professional by using a workflow in Altai to push CRM contacts into Thrive Marketing Professional. With these contacts in Thrive Marketing Professional, you can create new, precision target groups to power your mailings created in Thrive Marketing Professional.
- One purpose of this article is to help answer your questions to your satisfaction. If you read through the setup outlined below, and pay particular attention to the places where we link to articles that describe the different testing we do during implementation, you'll have a front-row seat to see how Altai works with Thrive Marketing Professional. In doing so, we believe you'll be able to know if the integration works for you.
- If you still have specific questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to your Thrive Marketing Professional contact. He or she is happy to set up a call with our integration experts to answer any questions and partner with you towards solutions.
The second most frequent question is “How long does it take to integrate”?
- The actual mechanics of setting up and testing can take as little as a week, but there are many factors that can influence when testing and setup can begin.
- See Altai Implementation Checklist to understand what our setup outline and time frame looks like.
Thrive Marketing Professional sets up your integration with a default email address to use for the integration, this will have to be changed once you are in Thrive Marketing Professional.
The Altai integration works with the following Microsoft Dynamics/CRM versions: 2015, 2016, CRM365
After Thrive Marketing Professional and Altai have finished the configuration, it can be tested by creating a new workflow in Altai. Refer to the Workflow section of Overview to create a list in Altai.
Once the test group has been created in your system, there are a series of checks that Thrive Marketing Professional does to make sure that the integration is functioning properly.
Syncing the Groups and List of Groups
Verifying that the list created in Altai has appeared as an interest target group in Thrive Marketing Professional.
Currently, there are no writebacks in the Altai integration.